Meet our dedicated professionals
Our vision is to help as many people as possible to achieve meaningful results and improve the quality of their lives.
Our vision is that every person who may benefit from constraint induced movement therapy is aware of the treatment and able to access a programme that is evidence-based and delivered by a specialist team
Our vision is to be recognised and respected as the principal provider of constraint induced movement therapy programmes in the UK and Europe.
Have a look at the core values at CIMT
We will always structure our CIMT programmes around the patient to address their individual needs and goals.
Our therapists are dedicated to delivering exceptional treatment and are passionate about helping people with hemiplegia fulfil their maximum potential
Strive to achieve meaningful results
We will always strive to achieve results that are meaningful and have a direct impact on your quality of life.
Always be developing
We will always demonstrate an exceptional standard of professionalism and ensure our therapists’ skills are continually developing in line with robust clinical evidence
We believe integrity is essential and will support our patients to make the right choices regarding their treatment..
At CIMT it is our mission to:
- Provide constraint induced movement therapy programmes that are patient-centred and achieve meaningful results that improve quality of life.
- Have constraint induced movement therapy recognised by patients and professionals as an integral and principal rehabilitation technique for children and adults.
- Offer every person who may benefit from constraint induced movement therapy the opportunity to take part in a programme based on the most recent and robust clinical evidence.
- Have all our programmes delivered by a dedicated and passionate team who are specialised in constraint induced movement therapy and have a background in neurological therapy.
- Be the leading provider of constraint induced movement therapy programmes in the UK and Europe.
At CIMT we are commited to our aims outlined below:
Deliver exceptional patient-centred programmes that achieve meaningful results which improve quality of life.
Increase awareness in patients and professionals of constraint induced movement therapy as a primary treatment for hemiplegia.
Provide an accessible constraint induced movement therapy programme for every person who may benefit from the treatment.
Deliver constraint induced movement therapy programmes based on the most recent and robust clinical evidence and led by a specialist team with clinical experience.
Build a team of therapists who are passionate and dedicated to continuing their professional development and offering patients the very best treatment.
Be synonymous with constraint induced movement therapy and recognised by health professionals, agencies and individuals as experts in constraint induced movement therapy.
What is it like being a CIMT Therapist?
Find out first hand what it is like to be a CIMT therapist in our short video.